Wednesday, July 31, 2013

North American Hair Awards

So you might not know what NAHA is and I don't blame you. Its like muggles being ignorant of the the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Its just not something most people are even aware of, but let me tell you. It is quite the event. Its bascially the Academy Awards for hair stylists. Its red carpet, MC's, and after parties all night long, honestly it was one night to remember. It was fascinating to see all of the amazing collections that had mad it to finalist positions. They were all absolutely breath taking. Seriously, my mind was blown by the creativity and brilliance that went into everything. It was also so much fun getting all dressed up. I seriously had  the time of my life! 



I guess I should also share some pictures of the actual entries so you can get more of an idea of what NAHA is all about. Ill just show some exerts from some of my favorite collections.


AVANT GARDE
Matt Swinney
credit: Matt Swinney

Martin Alarie
credit: Martin Alarie



CONTEMPORARY CLASSIC
Charlie Price
credit: Charlie Price



HAIR STYLIST OF THE YEAR
Jake Thompson
Dimitrios Tsioumas

Jake Thompson
credit: Dimitrios Tsioumas




SALON TEAM
Lunatic Fringe
credit: to none other than Lunatic Fringe, SLC!




TEXTURE
Lauren Moser
credit: Lauren Moser

Anthony Cress
credit: Anothony Cress





MENS HAIR STYLIST OF THE YEAR
Matthew Morris
credit: Matthew Morris

Sal Misseri
credit: Sal Misseri

No comments:

Post a Comment